Joe Clark Helpful Facts

In class we’ve been reading about a teacher who changed the life of a famous author named Nicholas Gage. I’ve done a little research on Joe Clark the man who got arrested in the movie “Lean On “. The reasons why I chose him is because he inspired all children to live a better life and to call on each other. I wonder how did Clark change peoples lives? How did Clark help out children? And what made Clark known?

In addition to all the questions that I researched I have learned that he helped by singing the song “Lean On Me.” It’s a song that children know him for that helped them out. The song lyrics are good because it teaches children to be helpful rather than to be hateful of each other, never hurt anyone and, to call on each other for help.

In my research I wanted to know what the kids did before Clark helped them out. Were they bullying each other? I could not find out this information. Clark was a very generous man who was a great example of how to live life like a person God created people to be.